Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's so rare that I buy a 12 pack that encloses the same 12 beers. Sometimes it's because my roommates are gonna steal some of my beer, and occasionally it's because the 12 beers are so good I want them all to myself. Every year I need to buy a 12 pack of Sierra Nevada Celebration. A beer made up of 3 fresh cut hops, Chinook for bittering and Cascade and Centennial for both floral aspects in the final cooking and loads of them sitting in the fermenter to dry hop. None of that really matters. What matters is sitting in bed, ignoring TV while watching At the Drive-In videos on this computer and sipping on the best winter beer there is.
It's really one of my favorite beers I can get in the winter. A sweet fresh hop beer that smells amazing in the glass, pours a beautiful amber and drinks so amazingly. Fresh on the tongue with fresh hops that barely taste bitter. So delicious. Everyone should go out and drink 12. I might even have to buy a second 12pack. Sometimes you have to travel to find an amazing fresh beer that's worth the money, and sometimes it's sitting in a 12 pack staring you right in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment